PDQ Manual Flushbolt for Metal Door
Flush bolts are used to secure an inactive door on a pair of double doors. PDQ 93170 series flush bolts are manual flush bolts for hollow metal doors. We have brass flush bolts, and steel flush bolts. PDQ 93170 flush bolts for hollow metal doors. Also please note that we also carry door coordinators if needed. We carry different types of flush bolt hardware for various installations.
- Compatible with ANSI/BHMA 156.115 door and frame prep
- 3/4" slide bolt throw, 3⁄4" backset.
- 12" rod length (center of face to bolt end - retracted).
- 1-1⁄ 2" adjustable slide bolt.
- PDQ # 909 Dust Proof Strike recommended to prevent dirt from accumulating and clogging the bottom strike (ordered separately)
- BASE MATERIAL: Brass and steel
- FASTENERS: 16 ea. #8 x 3⁄4" FH combo screws
- FACE PLATE: 1" x 6-3⁄4"
- STRIKE: 15⁄16" x 2-1/4"
- GUIDE: 1" x 2"
- CERTIFICATIONS, LISTINGS, COMPLIANCES: Meets requirements of Buy American Act
Satin Chrome 626/US26D
Installation Challenge Level
Recommended for Experienced Installers
Instructions & Templates
View full product details »